Monday, March 15, 2010

Heyy (:

it has been a while since I have written one of these. I just had this huge fight with my mom, I am just ready to leave for college, because some distance will definitely make the relationship, and I feel like I'm letting God down, because of the constant bickering and fighting over stupid stuff!

school is almost over, which means I will soon be a senior in highschool and I just can't believe it, geez time has just flown by. and I will have to get into the real world soon.

My grandpa passed away a couple weeks ago, and I guess why that's why my mom's so tense about everything. but i don't think that's an excuse for fussing at me all the time over every little thing and it's mostly because of my brother he almost broke my nose today and she didn't do squat about it and so that's why I got so upset because I think he should of been punished, but nothing happened which means that he can just do worse

I don't know life is just so complicated right now and I don't really know what I am doing wrong I feel like I can't do anything right anymore because everyone expects me to be perfect because whenever you hear christian you thing of perfection and that is just not me. and I can't help that so mom just thinks I'm fake because I try to act like Christ and I just cant because I am just not perfect and it just stinks so bad.

I don't know what to do.

I'm going to go because this is depressing me.

Thanks for reading about my messed up life (:
-Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment